Personal Web Radio

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed May 25 02:26:04 UTC 2005

On 5/24/05, Justin Mason <jm at jmason.org> wrote:

> apt-get install slimp3
>
> will install the slimp3 SlimServer software, which is a HTTPD offering
> a playlist interface and an mp3 stream.  That sounds like it fits the
> bill...

While I haven't used this myself, my best friend absolutely raves
about this company's software and hardware. This guy helps develop,
research and support tech goodies (mostly toys) for the exec's at one
of the big three car companies, is a musician, an avid music listener
and the person that introduced me to Linux, so I trust his opinions on
the subject. :o)

Hey, that reminds me... I need to have him set me up an account so I
can listen to his music at MY house! hehe. jk.

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu