ubuntu and vnc

sujit sinha sinha_sujit1 at hotmail.com
Sun May 22 01:28:27 UTC 2005

Hello,
Just installed ubuntu, I am quite happy, though I didn't realize that the
installer is going to erase the windows partition as well.

I use tightVNC a lot on this machine and that is where the probelem started.
I was able to connect using vino to the machine once and then it became
extremely slow, then there was segmentation fault whenever I try to connect.
I then installed tightvnc, there is no segmentation fault this time but it
is extremely slow.

Anybody had any luck with vnc or vino here.

Regards,
Ayan.