Ubuntu my love !

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Mon May 16 16:24:50 UTC 2005

>We should make this into a "I have been Windows-free for almost 12
>months!" topic.  You know, like one of those Alcoholics Anonymous
>thingies.

As a member of the above mentioned group you get a brass coin after 12
months. :) Maybe someone can make up some coins via cafe express for
those who want to join our way of life.   I can already see having to
give up the public terminal at the local library.  They are not yet
ready to admit they have a problem.  Maybe those MS "dinosaur" ads are
on target.

tab
Outer Bubbaistan