Postfix and Courier will not receive mail

Lance Earl dallypost at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 23:16:32 UTC 2005

I am atempting to be a first time web server builder.
The server is being used to hose my commercial site,
www.dallypost.com. Everything went without a hitch
except email. I installed postfix, courier-pop and
courier-imap.

I am able to connect and send mail using balsa.
However, when I send emailto the server either from
the server itself or from my Yahoo account, it never
arrives. I also did not receive a bounce notice to my
Yahoo account. The message message just went to
virtual somewhere and died.

I used nmap to see if the port is open and got this
reply:

143/tcp  open  imap

Any help will be appreciated.

Lance Earl