Gnome SSH

picturesqueweb ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed May 4 03:54:32 UTC 2005

I'm having similar problems as well. Connections to servers will work
one day, but not the next. I've bookmarked and the bookmarks will
sometimes work. Currently I've successfully connected by taking out the
port number and having Firefox open. Not certain why this is working.
I'm curious to see if this combination continues to work successfully.

It's great to be able to use Nautilis for drag and drop. Even though
I'm a command line junky, sometime typing long commands in a telnet
session gets really old. It would be great to have this working
consistently.

--
picturesqueweb