glx gears

sara vasquez sarava at verizon.net
Wed May 4 04:26:57 UTC 2005

agaiin me. I am experimenting, but I seemed to be breaking everyting.
Well the problem I ahve now is with nviia glx gears.when I first ran
them using KDe eveything went fn, then I unistalled KDE and installed
XFCE4.2 but I notice that I don;t get the nvidia screen on start up so I
went ot cheked them I get the following error message
Xlib: extension "GLX" missing on diusplay ":0.0".
glxgears: Erro: couldn't get an RGB, Double-buffered visual.
I practically new to linux so I don't even know how to tart
troubleshooting again as I stated before I used to get the nvidia screen
before.