a more "technical" mailing list

René L. Reingard reingard at hispeed.ch
Tue May 3 13:25:53 UTC 2005

Hi all there

I thought about the idea of a more "technical" mailing list. Also for me
it is better to see what well experienced user are talking, eventhough it
is not in the first place of what I want to question. After 4 month in
this list, I am used to approx 80 eMails daily, and used too, to delete
them fast, if the topic is not touching me. Keep it like it is, please.
There is an other point I want to put forward to all writers of eMails.
Could you please - as far as possible - write your text in the beginning
of the eMail text, so that if one is flipping through all the incoming
Mails, he easily catches the content of YOUR message. We are usually
interested in solutions to our problems or new ideas lying in our
interests. That would be fine.

René