a more "technical" mailing list

Ropetin Again ropetin at gmail.com
Tue May 3 14:34:33 UTC 2005

I certainly understand your points, and I agree, lets keep it like it
is.  I've got some great information from this list, even if I've not
been a contributor.  However, one thing I would say, "top-posting" as
you requested is definitely frowned upon, for some legitimate reasons,
mainly legibility.  Its much easier to understand a reply when placed
in context, as explained on this page;

http://www.river.com/users/share/etiquette/#inline

Ropetin.