ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 342

jelkner at divmod.com jelkner at divmod.com
Tue Mar 29 12:00:39 UTC 2005

I have been eagerly awaiting the day when svg has matured and is supported natively in firefox by default.  At that point it will be possible to develop free educational materials that can only be developed at present using the non-free flash.  There are so many great things that could be done through the web to enhance teaching and learning if we had such a tool.

jeff elkner
open book project <http://ibiblio.org/obp>