Firefox instability in Hoary

Eamonn Sullivan eamonn.sullivan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 10:11:37 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 10:45:06 +0100, Bart Pieterse <bart at upsouth.de> wrote:
> > Has anyone else had some serious instability in Firefox since the
> > recent Hoary upgrades?

Just FYI to the developers that not everyone is experiencing these.
I've been following the thread and trying each action in turn (though
I may have missed some) and they all work for me. I'm on up-to-date
Hoary, via dist-upgrade from Warty, on a Pentium 4, Intel motherboard.
I also have five kids who are pounding the browser pretty hard. No
reported problems.

So, I guess, all I'm doing is passing on the depressing news that the
instability issues aren't "simple," unfortunately.

-Eamonn