Firefox instability in Hoary

moa ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Mar 23 11:00:47 UTC 2005

I'm not sure what the problem is. I get it intermittently when saving
(right click --> "save as". This occured as soon as I upgraded the
kernel after a clean install of hoary 5.04.

Don't have the same problem on my laptop, or (I think) my university
machine, which has a quite crufty version of ubuntu from beginning of
warty.

Problem from my end is that epiphany does not have some of the security
features I need for parts of my work and firefox does. Plus most of my
bookmarks (of course) are on firefox.

Chris

--
moa