I hate windows but i keep on comming back

Sean C Sieger sean.sieger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:52:03 UTC 2005

James Gray <james at grayonline.id.au> writes:

> Once again - don't buy games/toys that aren't supported in Linux - I don't
> play games so maybe I shouldn't really comment about those.  Support
> manufacturers that support your right to choose :) (OK, video editing is an
> area that manufacturers DO need to wake up about and start supporting
> Linux...).

The last mistake I made before installing Ubuntu exclusively was purchasing the Oxford English Dictionary Unabridged CD-ROM.

Three-hundred bucks.

I lease Dell Latitudes and pay a one-hundred-fifty dollar Microsoft Tax.

That either product only flourishes because of their contracts with Microsoft is so wrong.
--
Sean