"wifi-radar" wanted

gotmonkey ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Jun 28 02:01:08 UTC 2005

I do have a question about wifi-radar. Here is what I done. I
de-activated the wireless card (Atheros 5211) in the default network
applet and wifi-radar finds my AP and connects to it. But until I close
the program, my wireless connection's signal fluctuates greatly. Also,
when I reboot my system, I don't get a wireless connection until I fire
up wifi-radar and connect to my AP manually. Is this by default of the
program?

Other than that little inconvenience, I still have to try the
application with mulitple APs and see how it reacts

thanks

--
gotmonkey