Shared disks

Aamir Maori aamir at exjinn.net
Mon Jun 27 18:29:00 UTC 2005

all distros can read fat32(windows) and other linux filesystems.

should try mounting them:

for example if your windows drive is located at hdb1 enter the following
into a terminal

mount /mnt/hdb1

if that doesn't work then type

vi /etc/fstab

that should show you what drives are listed, if your drive isn't there it
can be added
--
http://exjinn.net