Shared disks

johan buys doorssoft at lantic.net
Mon Jun 27 19:05:57 UTC 2005

These are the disks shown:
/dev/hdb1       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0
1
/dev/hdb5       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hdc        /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/hdd        /media/cdrom1   udf,iso9660 ro,user,noauto  0       0
/dev/fd0        /media/floppy0  auto    rw,user,noauto  0       0

but I have 3 other windows partitions that are not detected
(If it is only a mount issue, please help)