quasar accounting on ubuntu??

foxy123 ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Wed Jun 22 21:56:27 UTC 2005

rajaiskandarshah Wrote:
> i have written an unofficial guide on installing quasar on ubuntu using
> the firebirdsql database.

> http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=156718&postcount=155

> appreciate if you can test it out on your machine. i think it is much
> easier on ubuntu 5.

thanks a lot for the guide. I have managed to install and configure
quasar. The problem is that I cannot loging into the company.

I tried admin - admin, nondba user name - nondba password, but I've got

> Error: Invalid user name

> Error: Client database connection failed

all the time. Also I noticed that a user Quasar has been added to added
to users who uses this machine. What is that? I have no idea what the
password might be...

--
foxy123