DVD burn speeds borked?

Luis Murillo lmurillo at gmx.net
Sun Jun 5 18:01:58 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 13:42 -0400, David M. Carney wrote:
> > OTOH, Nero can't yet handle 16x media, but will burn these 8x discs at 8x
> > without error nearly every time.
>
> Nero-Linux?

Similar to the Windows version of Nero, IIRC. But to be able to use the
Nero-Linux, which is "free", you need to have a license number of the
Windows version, so one would have to pay for the Windows version in
order to get the Linux version. Or at least that's what I understand
from their site, correct me if I'm wrong :|

--
Luis Murillo M.
lmurillo at gmx.net
Heredia, Costa Rica

GPG KeyID: D66B35FD
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys D66B35FD