"Google is you friend" .... TRUE !!! :o)

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 16:16:41 UTC 2005

> Okay, just realized that the news was also on the home page of the
> Ubuntu web site, I should thought of checking there before posting...
> sorry.
> It's just that the site seems so static (crappy OOo screenshots are
> still there), that I rarely look at it.
>
> Sorry for the noise... :o(
>
> --
> Vince, ought to check the site a little bit more often maybe...

At UDU they discussed a concept of a Ubuntu news web portal:
http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/TheFridge

Hopefully it will be online before Breezy's release and should contain
many things, including news like the one from Google you saw.

Maybe you should subscribe to the sounder list
(http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/sounder).  It doesn't have a
lot of traffic, and some of us try to post there news article and web
sites  about Ubuntu on a regular basis (that google thing was posted a
few days ago to that list)

--
Daniel Robitaille