"Google is you friend" .... TRUE !!! :o)

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Jun 4 14:34:03 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 15:41 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> Wow, look at this !
> http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html
> Google is offering money for 200 bounties, to be done by students during
> their summer vacation. Among the numerous bounties available for
> students to chose from are... Ubuntu/Breezy bounties !!

Okay, just realized that the news was also on the home page of the
Ubuntu web site, I should thought of checking there before posting...
sorry.
It's just that the site seems so static (crappy OOo screenshots are
still there), that I rarely look at it.

Sorry for the noise... :o(

--
Vince, ought to check the site a little bit more often maybe...