"Google is you friend" .... TRUE !!! :o)

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Jun 4 16:54:07 UTC 2005

> At UDU they discussed a concept of a Ubuntu news web portal:
> http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/TheFridge
> Hopefully it will be online before Breezy's release and should contain
> many things, including news like the one from Google you saw.
> Maybe you should subscribe to the sounder list
> (http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/sounder).  It doesn't have a
> lot of traffic, and some of us try to post there news article and web
> sites  about Ubuntu on a regular basis
> --
> Daniel Robitaille

Thanks Daniel :-)

Looked at the wiki page for the Fridge idea, sounds very nice. The
sounder list is low volume, so it's manageable and looking at last
motnhs archive, it's all very interesting, even the devs and Mark Sh.
post there. I am on my way to susbscribing :o)))

Thanks for the links...

Vince, improving his Ubuntu experience a bit more every day :-)