Speedtouch internet connection

Eduardo Gonzalez wm.eddie at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:00:28 UTC 2005

> 2. I'll need my Ubuntu box to share this connection with a Windows
> and Mac box which get their settings via DHCP - so I presume I can
> get my new Ubuntu box to be a DHCP server?

Currently this is pretty hard for newbies with Ubuntu.  There's a Google
Summer of Code bounty for a new firewall program that'll make routing
easy, but you'll have to wait for Breezy to release.

For now I think it'd be much easier to use your Windows or Mac box to
connect to the Internet and share it to your Ubuntu box.