OT: Web Hosting

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 22:27:58 UTC 2005

http://sdf.lonestar.org/

The SDF is a charitable organisation in the US that exists to provide
cheap/free UNIX computing resources to the public, and other things.
You can get an account for free. If you 'activate' your account, which
involves paying them $1, you can get web hosting. There's also a
European and a Japanese branch.