OT: Web Hosting

manou ailoflinux at yahoo.es
Sat Jul 30 01:31:36 UTC 2005

El vie, 29-07-2005 a las 21:22 -0400, Matthew S-H escribió:

> On Jul 29, 2005, at 3:34 PM, manou wrote:

> > yes it it...ISH!
> > mailto:amimusa@[world.net]
> >

> > > You have to have an external IP address for that :)   My ISP
> > > hasn't
> > > gotten their own from IANA yet.  They are working on it.
> > >

> > > Nathan
>
> Use dyddns.org :).
- Has direct support for dyddns.org - if you are using a dynamic ip on
your broadband you can use the dyndns to map username.dyn.dns.org to
your broadband gateway and with the firewall, directly to a specified
computer.
 It's sounds interesting, but i'm really fortunate to have an fixed IP,
so I don't really need for the moment.
I'm going to sleep....
Ciao.

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!