Detecting more than 4 IDE Devices on a Gigabyte RAID motherbaord

russell cook bike_oz at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 9 14:50:38 UTC 2005

The following is my lspci output. 0000:00:0e.0 Unknown mass storage
controller: Integrated Technology Express, Inc. IT/ITE8212 Dual channel
ATA RAID controller (PCI version seems to be IT8212, embedded seems (rev 11)

So the kernel seems to recognise the controller. How do I install a
driver for it so I can use the hard disk attached?

--
Kind Regards Russell