Photography

Norman Silverstone norman at littletank.org
Fri Jul 1 11:15:53 UTC 2005

<snip>

> Another note: I tried an other ink than the original Epson ink and read
> a lot of ink reviews - I also tried different papers - believe me, the
> easiest thing to do is to use original supplies. It doesn't matter so
> much if you just print documents and graphics (then you can use other
> and cheaper inks and papers), but photos are another thing.

> If you need more help, just ask.

I have downloaded and installed TurboPrint, a most Ubuntu user friendly
piece of software and well worth €29.5. I now have 3 different places
where printing parameters can be set namely Gimp, TurboPrint and
Printers properties. I would like to know which of these takes
precedence when printing. I would also like to produce  prints with no
border but I cannot see these on the Gimp paper selection list yet they
are there on the TurboPrint paper selection list. So Mr, Mrs or Ms
Rubinstein please advise.

Norman