Gnopernicus Screen Reader

Will Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Wed Jan 5 15:05:51 UTC 2005

Not a Ubuntu specific question, but...

Does anyone know of a quick tutorial on the Gnopernicus screen reader.
I'm looking for the basic steps to get is to read a text document in
gedit.  Is this possible using only layer zero?  I am only able to get
it to read one line.  Perhaps there should be something in the Wiki.
Yes, I have read the documentation, but I'm still lost.  Is anyone using
this screen reader, or is it a [Jaws|Windows] world?

Firefox is useless with it as far as I can tell.

--
Will Backman
Coastal Enterprises, Inc.

The ozone layer or cheese in a spray can. Don't make me choose.