AudigyLS

blunt ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Feb 28 18:40:34 UTC 2005

hey there.
i bought recently a *sound blaster audigyls* too, and i installed alsa
drivers 1.0.8 with no problems.. just defined the driver to cac0106 and
its done.. but im having a strange problem, and cos im a real noob in
linux (ubuntu made me quit on xp), i dont have a clue on what to do. i
have sound, but i didnt disabled the onboard soundcard. it looks like
that it disabled itself when it foundthe drivers for sblaster.

*i bought this sound card to be able to have duplex*, i mean, to have
sound on 2 apps at the same time, *but that isnt happening.* i also
dont have sound on quake3 and i used to have with my onboard soundcard.

if anyone has a clue on what can be causing this i would be most
thankfull. cya

--
blunt