[Hoary] K/B shortcut problem

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Feb 21 18:34:44 UTC 2005

When I go to System > Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts I have to
problems :

1) I tried defining the "Win + E" shortcut (a la Windows) to open my
home folder in Nautilus. But it doesn't work well. I captures the "Win"
key, but not the second key ("E"). Then if I try to define another
shortcut using the Win key (I tried "Win + F" for searching files), it
says that it's already used.

2) Now, I can't remove this shortcut. At the bottom of the dialog
window, it says to press "Space" to clear a shortcut. But this doesn't
work, and it affect the Space key to the shortcut.

How to remove a shortcut then ? And is the "Win" key supposed to work ??

Anybody seeing the same problem, before I file these bugs ?

regards,

Vince, keyboard glowing red with bugzilla...