Installing applications

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Feb 9 15:00:16 UTC 2005

> Hi Vincent
>
> I believe the menu system will be fixed when GNOME have finished
> tweaking their work on the version Ubuntu Hoary will be using.

Huuu, I am not sure I understand. You make it sound like the Gnome team
are working with Ubuntu to give us a customzied version ?
Would be great, because otherwise, the menu system is unlikely to be
fixed, as Gnome will be released in only 4 weeks so I assume they are
past the "feature freeze" step ? Hence, too late to fix the menu
system...  :-/

Vince