Ubuntu my love, we won ! :o)

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed Feb 2 05:31:44 UTC 2005

LOOOOOK !!!

On www.distrowatch.org, Ubuntu is now in FIRST place for the one month
ranking !! With Mandrake now second and Suse third, Yahoo !!

Wow, Ubuntu is only 3 months old and we have already managed to better
Mandrake and Suse !

This means that the entire world is aware about us, is watching us and
is putting great expections in us. So, we ought to make Hoary and future
releases as best as we can. Not just "good enough", but "as good as our
imagination and workforce allows"...

So, to start with, I am glad we are about to get a brand new site
design, the world is watching us now, so we must look pretty and
engaging ! :o)

Vince, happy happy happy...