[Breezy] Severe Slowdown When Nautilus Active

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Dec 18 06:54:20 UTC 2005

>If I just close Nautilus and restart it, the problem comes right back.
>However, if I log out and log back it, Nautilus doesn't slow things
down
>for a few hours.

I had this problem when I was running the pre-release version of
breezy. Is this a fresh install or an upgrade?

Anyway, next time you see it happen try "killall gam_server" after
shutting down nautilus and then see if nautilus still monopolizes your
system without logging out. My bet it's gamin causing your woes.

--
poptones