syncing my pocket pc with evolution via multisync/opensync/synce

'Forum Post ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Dec 5 05:14:32 UTC 2005

Hmm,

I had some issues with the UTC problem.  I changed the default time
standard in Evo to UTC, then all has been well.  Im in Chicago Time
(CT).

Relating to the sync, I have had similar issues.  Adding on either
device is OK.  But changes in status, modifications and deletes are
difficult to sort out.  What I mean is that I have not tried to fix
this yet - I'm still doing backfilps that I'm not losing data!

I have not found a good source for tracking these "bugs" ....

--
ubuntuthinking