Mailist Workaround For Gmail Users

hzs202 at gmail.com hzs202 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 15:02:22 UTC 2005

On 13/08/05 16:27 -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> > Hakim, did you have better luck?  If so, would you give your exact
> > steps?

Well it actually didn't work the way I thought. What happend was I sent
an email *from* the web-client and when I flushed the account with
fetchmail on one of my machines I received the post. It was filtered by
procmail and dropped in one of my mailboxes. I misunderstood what
happend.

But the bottom line is if you send mail from the web-client to the mail
list you will revieve the original post when you flush the account.

Like I said not exactly what I was trying to do...

Best,
--
Hakim Singhji
New York University