Changing password to a keyring

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Fri Aug 12 17:26:28 UTC 2005

I really can't find the answer to this:

 How to I change the password for a keyring in the Gnome keyring
 manager?

I had Nautilus remember a password for an SMB store. It created a
keyring named 'default'. I don't remember if I had to enter the password
for it, or if it just took my current password... that's what it is
protected with anyway. Now I've changed my password and I'd really like
to change the password for the keyring as well. But I can't find out how
to do it!

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Linear improvements in compute power can't stand up to exponential
improvements in difficulty.
      -- Anonymous