Hauppauge WinTV-GO tuner with Ubuntu?

c-m ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Fri Aug 12 01:57:12 UTC 2005

wow, quite a few replies. i'm glad so many of you have a card on the
same chpset working perfectly, it give me hope.

I followed the advice about the hue and i now had full colour agai in
xawtv, it was only since i installed tvtime that i lost colour tvtime
had not hue setting).

I think the card is fine, but there is still the problem of sound. As
this is universal i.e in xawtv and tvtime i take it that it is some
sort of setting that needs sorting.

I have the correct cable plugged into the correct ports of the sound
card and tv card,but still all i get is this loud static, the same sort
of sound you get when you pput the TV on a chanel that is not tuned in
(hope you get that).

--
c-m