Evolution

Marc Wiriadisastra strikeforce at iinet.net.au
Fri Aug 5 16:13:23 UTC 2005

Yeah you have to run the filter I believe.  I'm not sure of the
reasoning behind this or if you can get around it but I do know you have
to run the filter after its created.

Manually marking something will only leave the markings I believe for
future emails although I'm not to sure.  Even Thunderbird I thought
didn't shift emails to a separate folder.

HTH

Marc