Evolution

R S Gill rsgill at purdue.edu
Fri Aug 5 14:34:45 UTC 2005

I setup a filter to move all messages that are spam to a folder named
spam. This filter however is not activated when I manually mark mail as
spam.

With Thunderbird, I'm accustomed to marking mail as spam and Thunderbird
moves the spam into the spam folder.

Can this aspect of Thunderbird's behavior be replicated with Evolution?

Gill