Hoary Install With No Internet

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Aug 5 05:59:12 UTC 2005

Well the install disk should be able to get you to the desktop without
installing everything from the web. If your router has web based config
you should be fine. Then you can get all the updates after your online.

You could always use a live CD to boot up configure the router and then
wipe winME if you feel more comfortable with that.

Alex