Missed evangelism opportunities was Re: Not Happy with ShipIt

Frank Hale frankhale1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 21:01:31 UTC 2005

> You've totally missed every point. I don't believe for a moment that
> Canonical is giving away the CDs merely so we don't have to pay for
> them.

You've made very good points and I must concede. I had not thought
about most of your points, especially with regards to late shipping
being a hinderance to Canonical. That makes alot of sense actually. It
would definitely be in their best interest to get the cd's shipped on
time. Thanks for pointing out that which I was not thinking of!