Missed evangelism opportunities was Re: Not Happy with ShipIt

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at cableone.net
Wed Aug 3 21:26:22 UTC 2005

Frank Hale wrote:
>>You've totally missed every point. I don't believe for a moment that
>>Canonical is giving away the CDs merely so we don't have to pay for
>>them.
>

> You've made very good points and I must concede. I had not thought
> about most of your points, especially with regards to late shipping
> being a hinderance to Canonical. That makes alot of sense actually. It
> would definitely be in their best interest to get the cd's shipped on
> time. Thanks for pointing out that which I was not thinking of!

Hey Frank,

Your welcome. And apologies if I came across somewhat rough or abrupt.

This is a great distro and a great community. And hopefully Breezy will
ship in a timely manner and we (the community) can begin to extend the
reach of Ubuntu. We can play our part and make our contribution to Ubuntu.

Have a great one.

Jimmie