transferring (basic) data from palm os pda to windows os (pocket pc) pda

Jeff Co hanzjordan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:38:43 UTC 2005

I have a Visor Pro Palm OS pda. I sync with my ubuntu pc with the J-pilot
program. BUt now I want to transfer my information (addresses, calendar
info, to-do list, etc) to my pocketPC (HP Jornada 540 series). I understand
that some programs are os specific. I'll be happy if i can just migrate the
basic information such as my contacts/directory; datebook/calendar; to-do
list/tasks, memo/notes. what must i do? Thank you very much!

jc