How about a Freedom Toaster?

Carroll Grigsby cgrigs at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 3 14:48:36 UTC 2005

There's been a lot of traffic lately about the difficulty that some
people have getting Ubuntu CDs, but no one has mentioned the Freedom
Toaster project (yet another Mark Shuttleworth endeavor):
http://edison.tsf.org.za/toaster/

Being new to Ubuntu (one week tomorrow), I hadn't heard of this until
yesterday when I saw this article on Distrowatch:
http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20050801#3

Setting up and maintaining one or more of these critters would not be a
trivial project, it would be doable given the right circumstances.

-- cmg