transferring (basic) data from palm os pda to windows os (pocket pc) pda

Jeff Co hanzjordan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:41:23 UTC 2005

just to let you know, i'm able to sync with evolution, but only the
addresses go into evolution. and to add to the problems, the categories i
had for each contact (example: school; work; friends, etc) are not
preserved. I don't care what linux program i use, just as long as the
categories are preserved.