Summary of Community Meeting on Artwork

stray ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Aug 1 16:20:42 UTC 2005

I think we've all got to stop being such prudes. I'm looking through the
wallpapers of months gone by and they're very nice and tastefully done.
I can see nothing obscene about them.

If people are going to be so Puritanical, then don't install the
monthly artwork. Simple as that.

The only thing I'm not wild about is the one woman (December) with the
tattoo on her lower back. While the picture itself is nice, that kind
of tattoo is known as a TRAMP STAMP. Probably should have been
photoshopped (gimped?) out.

Also, a question: What's the diff between the monthly artwork and the
monthly calendar? is it supposed to give me a calendar on the desktop
somehow?

--
stray