Install of Ubuntu

Drewcore drewsph at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:46:28 UTC 2005

> Unfortunetly this won't be happening any time soon. I 'need' programs like
> Photoshop and Dreamweaver for my work. However, for everything else i want
> to use Ubuntu.

well, according to the applications database on winehq.org,
dreamweaver runs very well under wine, which unlike vmware, is
absolutely free. i use gimp for image manipulation now, and never used
wysiwyg editors in the first place (code it all with vim - the old
fashioned way).

a lot of windows apps run very well in wine, you should give it a
shot. but if you've got the money to buy vmware and it works better
for you, then go that route. i just like free software better.

drew

--
dc .. drewcore.com