NetworkManager

Niran Babalola iamniran at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:31:42 UTC 2005

That version of NetworkManager is from October and was intended for
warty, which explains the libgnutls problem. I'd hold off on
NetworkManager until they do another proper release, or someone makes
a package of the current CVS. I don't now how much of a usable state
it's in right now. Your best bet is to stick with netapplet for now.

- Niran