Video files debugging....

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri Apr 15 23:50:39 UTC 2005

> I managed to find a solution for all the *.wmv files with Totem (using
> Xine back-end) and here it's:

Hi Zyiad,

Thanks for looking into this. I did the modification, but it doesn't
change anything, the sound problems are still exactly the same :-/
It's like it didn't use/read this file. So as quick test, deleted
catalog.cache. But Totem re-create it instantly, so that means it does
indeed use it.

Are you usng Hoary ? Maybe it makes a difference, as I am using Warty.
I don't have Hoary anymore, but I will try in Breezy to see if it works.

--
Vince, rebooting...