japanese input: let's add it to Ubuntu Starter Guide

Evan Monroig evan.ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 05:05:20 UTC 2005

For kubuntu I found some explanations here on this page
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/ikunya/e/7e1a5ba54396a52b68bf7f2e0465d9b5 (in
japanese), of which I deduce that you should replace GTK_IM_MODULE by
QT_IM_MODULE. The package "m17n-env" may also help.

Could you tell me what works for you, then we will try to summarize
everything (^_^)

Evan