audio/visual

Karl kaha at colug.org
Thu Apr 7 23:50:17 UTC 2005

Interesting; this may be my problem. "xvinfo" gives me:

X-Video Extension version 2.2
screen #0
 no adaptors present

And I can't set either program to use xv.

And I know that both mplayer AND xine used to work for me as normal, so
I suspect that I screwed something up.  :/

--
         .       .        Avoid the Gates of Hell...
                         Free Software for Free Minds