Linux as Desktop OS in Enterprises

Philippe Landau lists at mailry.net
Tue Apr 5 12:51:09 UTC 2005

Christoph Georgi wrote:
> I think that these days Linux has the ability to be used on
> Workstations as well as on Servers in Enterprises
> (as for example Ubuntu shows).

> I hope to get some feedback and/or ideas from the community as I
> would like to write a "useful" paper. Furthermore, I hope I will be able
> to write the dissertation with the "help" of the community in order to
> produce a sound paper.
excellent, Christoph, you will have an impact with your work
the way you tackle it.
Especially if you can dedicate half of it to the financial aspects
including the massive corruption holding linux back.

> P.S.: I know that this is not an Ubuntu specific topic, yet.. But it
> might become one..?! ;)
you would cut off a leg and two arms off desktop linux if you did this.

kind regards     philippe